IMAGINE is committed to protecting the personal identifiable information that you share with us online. Generally, you can browse our website, www.imagineservices.ca (this “Site”), without sharing any personal information. However, should you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, book an appointment or submit a form (our “Resources”), you will be required to voluntarily submit personal information. We may also collect information on how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched and downloaded; the frequency and duration of visits, and your source Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Please read the following statement to understand how we collect, use, maintain, and disclose your personal information.
When Personal Information is Required
What Information We Collect
personally identifiable information
This is information that may be used to identify you as an individual, such as your e-mail address and name. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, the ‘Request a Quote’ form, as well as email messages to any imagineservices.ca email address.
non-personally identifiable information
This is information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, the frequency and duration of visits, and your source IP address.
A cookie is a data file that certain web sites write to your computer’s hard drive when you visit such sites. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user identification code, that the site uses to track the pages you have visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. As you browse imagineservices.ca, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information collected during the use of this Site to personalize web content where applicable. We also use your information to complete payment transactions.
- We may contact you when changes are made to our secure content site.
- We may periodically send email for sales, marketing, and administrative purposes.
- We will periodically send you email when you are subscribed to our customer notification list for latest updates of our corporate and product news, and/or any other subscription list(s), and/or are a member of our secure content site.
- We may disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
Sharing Your Information
In cases where we need to disclose web usage reports to non-imagineservices.ca subsidiaries or affiliates, your personal information will remain anonymous. We do not disclose, sell, exchange nor trade your personal identifiable information to commercial mailing lists.
Maintaining Your Information
Personal identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures. We will cease all communication and use of personal identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the Resources on this Site may then be suspended.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some rights are complex and not all details are present in our summaries. We encourage you to read relevant guidelines from the regulatory authorities for a more thorough explanation of your rights.
First and foremost, data subjects have the right to confirm if controllers in fact process their personal data. Should the answer be yes, subjects may then request the following:
- A copy of the personal data undergoing processing
- Purpose of processing
- In particular, if automated decision-making or profiling takes place, and if so, the logic involved, significance and likely consequences of such processing
- Categories of data processed (e.g., name, address, online browsing behavior)
- Any third party recipients of this personal data, both backward or forward looking, especially recipients in third countries (i.e. countries outside of the EU)
- What safeguards are in place to protect the data being transferred
- Any third party sources of data subject’s personal data (i.e. not collected from the data subject directly, for instance by purchasing said data from another source that previously collected the data directly)
- How long such personal data would be stored, or if that’s not determinable, how the length of this period would be determined
- The existence of the rights to:
- Restriction of processing
- Objection to processing
- Complain to a supervisory authority
Links To Other Sites
Our Contact Details
This website is owned and operated by Imagine Maintenance
Our principal place of business is at 125A – 1030 Denman St. Vancouver BC Canada V6G 2M6
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, with the contact number published throughout our website
Changes To This Statement
If you are interested in learning more please contact us.